Thursday, April 12, 2012

movie script endings

what are you so worried about?
what?
*wrinkles forehead* this

hmm oh nothing, I was just trying to see into the future
oh? so what did you see?
well, nothing, thanks to you
tch. whatever
I knew you were going to say that

---

hey       do you think fish have tongues?
hmm?
you need a tongue to speak right? but fish don't speak
 yeah
so do they have tongues?
I don't think I've ever seen a fish with a tongue before, so I guess not
so how do they communicate with each other then?
I'm sure there are other ways
like what?
  I don't know      sign language?
no I'm serious, how do they talk to each other?
you know I don't think fish have a lot to say
you don't think animals have conversations?
  well,   not the same ones humans do               why the sudden fascination?
 mmm I was just wondering what fish would say if they could speak
I think I know
what?
*gurgle gurgle gurgle*
*punch*
 ow

---

you've already picked out a place to stay?
yeah it's a dorm. I'll show you when I get there

---

when I was younger my dad and I used to ride our bikes around the neighbourhood. I was always afraid of getting lost

---

and then?   what happens next?
   I don't know
what do you mean?
I can't predict the future

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Revision

 夕食後、ベアは湾のパノラマビューのために4月をエスプラネードに連れて行くことを申し出たが、彼女は翌朝早く空港にいなければならないと言って断った。代わりに、4月は金融街を二分し、川の河口を横断して少し上流のMRT駅に到着できるルートを提案しました。そこで彼らは手入れの行き届いた都...