Monday, April 23, 2012

be still my heart / trust me, he said

slow jams - a list:
[instructions: 1. turn bass all the way up 2. play]
[disclaimer: may result in inadvertent disrobing. be warned]

0. Midnight Whispers - Raquel Rodriguez
0.5. Happy Home - Boney James
1. Blast Off - Chris J
2. Lovers & Friends - Lil Jon ft. Usher, Ludacris
3. Come on over - Jay Park
4. Turn off your phone - Jay Park
5. Thinking about you - Frank Ocean
6. Stay with me - Round Table feat. Nino
7. The nearness of you - Norah Jones
8. They can't take that away from me - Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong

---

songs that didn't make the list but are still awesome - a list:

Senorita - Justin Timberlake
Ignition - R. Kelly
Who's Theme - Minmi
18 Clicks - Raquel Rodriguez
Fabulous - Blu Swing
The Way You Look Tonight - Michael Buble

---

just the way he said 'I love you'
he seemed so sure, I guess it must be true

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Revision

 夕食後、ベアは湾のパノラマビューのために4月をエスプラネードに連れて行くことを申し出たが、彼女は翌朝早く空港にいなければならないと言って断った。代わりに、4月は金融街を二分し、川の河口を横断して少し上流のMRT駅に到着できるルートを提案しました。そこで彼らは手入れの行き届いた都...