Tuesday, July 3, 2012

zero

I hear the words "good old days" a lot recently, but I have to say, for me there really were never any good old days.
When I debuted, I was embarrassed of my work from one year before that.
Ten years ago, I was embarrassed of the work I made one week before that.
Currently, I'm embarrassed at the same time that I actually draw it.
I will probably always be embarrassed of every work that I produce.
I regret the future.
I regret it in advance.

- Koji Kumeta

---

honeymoon is over

---


"BUT IF YOU KNEW YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO SEE IT AGAIN TOMORROW, EVERYTHING WOULD SUDDENLY BECOME SPECIAL AND PRECIOUS, WOULDN’T IT?"

   ~   Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore 


---

the creases have been irreversibly made
it is now time to leave this bed

---

"I CAN’T GO BACK TO YESTERDAY BECAUSE I WAS A DIFFERENT PERSON THEN."

   ~   Lewis CarrollAlice in Wonderland 


---

It's hard to appreciate the present when our minds tend to be perpetually set either on fast-forward or on replay

---

and the machine marches steadily on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Revision

 夕食後、ベアは湾のパノラマビューのために4月をエスプラネードに連れて行くことを申し出たが、彼女は翌朝早く空港にいなければならないと言って断った。代わりに、4月は金融街を二分し、川の河口を横断して少し上流のMRT駅に到着できるルートを提案しました。そこで彼らは手入れの行き届いた都...