Monday, July 23, 2012

fake words

is there such a thing

---

lol you know me well

---

Even in the apparent solitude of my room, the world still has me in its clutches. It draws its long, serrated claws, reaching out from beyond my illuminated screen, a gigantic black talon, lean and unholy extension of an equally fiendish finger, stretching monstrously across the gap between my bed and my desk like a hungry shadow, sharp and ominous, hooking itself tenderly but securely onto the fabric of my shirt. I try to concentrate on my reading but can't ignore its quiet, steady tug - a desperate tide of dread and desire, refusing to let go.

---

when she sings, I forget everything

---

The real names of Hirama and Hata are "平間 幹央" and "畑 利樹" respectively, but, Ringo Sheena gave them stage names, using Kanji which is not usually used for their names, but as they are the phonetic equivalent, the pronunciation is not changed. Since Ryosuke Nagaoka always drifted unsteadily and nobody knew where he would go, Sheena named Nagaoka "Ukigumo" which means the drifting cloud. Sheena planned to give Keitaro Izawa a stage name, but he refused and chose one for himself, Ichiyō Izawa.

---

Sheena and Izawa write a musical score. Kameda takes various means, recording a humming and using musical instruments or the PC. Since Ukigumo cannot write a score, Izawa or Sheena (mainly Izawa) copies down his tune in the studio.
Hata stubbornly kept refusing to write music, even declining to write lyrics when Sheena asked him to. However, he finally changed his mind.
Since Ukigumo writes music without considering a song, it is hard for Sheena to put the words to his music. That's why he often writes lyrics by himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Revision

 夕食後、ベアは湾のパノラマビューのために4月をエスプラネードに連れて行くことを申し出たが、彼女は翌朝早く空港にいなければならないと言って断った。代わりに、4月は金融街を二分し、川の河口を横断して少し上流のMRT駅に到着できるルートを提案しました。そこで彼らは手入れの行き届いた都...