Sunday, June 10, 2012

Kepral's syndrome

stories - everyone has a few
how you met your spouse
how you became a Christian
If real relationship - always breathtaking journey, engaging tale (pun intended)
like a modern day quest to find treasure - in a way it is

---

I am interested in your character and your soul.
Unfortunately, everything else - my hands and my eyes, for instance - only care about your body and your face, and perhaps the way you laugh. The fact that these things and I are currently connected may lead me to appreciate you more or appreciate you less. But don't worry too much. As I get older, my body will start to die - and along with it, its desires,

I think.


---

why is it harder to be oneself when more people are watching

---

steadily approaching that dreaded state
where everybody loves me for my self-imposed hate

---

well, I guess you could say I'm a collector of sorts

what do you collect?

  feelings,        that sort of thing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Revision

 夕食後、ベアは湾のパノラマビューのために4月をエスプラネードに連れて行くことを申し出たが、彼女は翌朝早く空港にいなければならないと言って断った。代わりに、4月は金融街を二分し、川の河口を横断して少し上流のMRT駅に到着できるルートを提案しました。そこで彼らは手入れの行き届いた都...