Wednesday, March 30, 2016

our past was here but our future was somewhere else...
















- oh by the way I threw the cake away


- WHAT. WHY


- you didn't see it like I did. In the fridge, it was... fungating - no not just fungating... festering. it was evolving, gaining sentience. It was planning to send Arnold Schwartzenegger back in time to kill us


- ... do you mean like modern day Arnold Schwartzenegger or like 1990s Schwartzenegger? Because I think I could probably take on modern day Schwartzenegger


- you think you could beat the kindergarten cop?


- *raises eyebrows* you think I can't? *flexes biceps*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Revision

 夕食後、ベアは湾のパノラマビューのために4月をエスプラネードに連れて行くことを申し出たが、彼女は翌朝早く空港にいなければならないと言って断った。代わりに、4月は金融街を二分し、川の河口を横断して少し上流のMRT駅に到着できるルートを提案しました。そこで彼らは手入れの行き届いた都...