Thursday, September 4, 2014

misery loves co.

to be read in the style and voice of Louis C.K.:

- I'm single. i've been single for a while now and I notice lately that I'm surrounded by couples. like, all my friends are in relationships.      and I don't like it. 
-- don't get me wrong, i'm not saying i don't enjoy being single. i'm not bitter about it. i'm just saying i might enjoy not being single even more. like, you know, it's a possibility. 
- now, don't get me wrong, i'm not saying i don't enjoy being single. i love being single - as long as everyone around me is single as well 
- let me rephrase. i'm not saying i don't enjoy being single. what i'm saying is, i don't enjoy being single 
my voice:
as much as i used to / anymore 

 Cue laughter + applause. exit stage left

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Revision

 夕食後、ベアは湾のパノラマビューのために4月をエスプラネードに連れて行くことを申し出たが、彼女は翌朝早く空港にいなければならないと言って断った。代わりに、4月は金融街を二分し、川の河口を横断して少し上流のMRT駅に到着できるルートを提案しました。そこで彼らは手入れの行き届いた都...