Tuesday, May 14, 2013

the golden mean of self loathing

I don't think anybody loves being alone as much as I do. I just enjoy solitude, don't need company, it's nice i mean but I think it's wrong to depend on others for happiness. All praise does is taint the soul. This one girl who follows me around, all she does is repeat what I say. When we're out together they ask if we're siblings. All she does is give a goofy grin and turn to me and say 'I don't know, are we siblings?' It's infuriating sometimes, to be the only one with an opinion.

---

sometimes i leave a story alone for so long that i forget what it was originally meant to be. someone, please finish this one for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Revision

 夕食後、ベアは湾のパノラマビューのために4月をエスプラネードに連れて行くことを申し出たが、彼女は翌朝早く空港にいなければならないと言って断った。代わりに、4月は金融街を二分し、川の河口を横断して少し上流のMRT駅に到着できるルートを提案しました。そこで彼らは手入れの行き届いた都...