Saturday, August 18, 2012

unique equal / domestic virgin

I came across the door of a fantastic underwater vessel, governed by a contrivance of intricate and fanciful design encased in glass that caused gears, antique weighted things made of bronze and lead, to whir and visibly reconfigure for vivid blue liquid to fluctuate and flow at the touch of a lever, but when I tried to discern its mechanism by experiments of trial and error, it defied my reasoned expectations - the same action performed twice produced two distinctly different results. This is not logical, I thought. It is broken, you were too careless with your touch, my mind said. As soon as I became convinced of this invented explanation, it was proven.

---

sometimes I think I may be a misanthropist, but I sure hope not. I sure hope to hell I'm not.

---

it's pouring in shinjuku today
where are you?
a man grabs my hand hurry we don't have much time
wait, what's going on? 
haven't you realized? this is all a dream
wait, if this is all a dream then who are you?
nicholas cage
i stop and turn to look
his moustache stares back
and then i wake up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Revision

 夕食後、ベアは湾のパノラマビューのために4月をエスプラネードに連れて行くことを申し出たが、彼女は翌朝早く空港にいなければならないと言って断った。代わりに、4月は金融街を二分し、川の河口を横断して少し上流のMRT駅に到着できるルートを提案しました。そこで彼らは手入れの行き届いた都...