Wednesday, May 16, 2018

痛み / Weltschmerz II

I can bear any pain as long as it has meaning.
- Haruki Murakami, 1Q84

---

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

- 2 Corinthians 12:9

---

how to grow without ever being uncomfortable

---

"and found once I stopped thinking I was entitled to a comfortable and easy ride - once I started expecting it to be hard and difficult, I stopped hating it so much."

---




My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 
Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. 
But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Revision

 夕食後、ベアは湾のパノラマビューのために4月をエスプラネードに連れて行くことを申し出たが、彼女は翌朝早く空港にいなければならないと言って断った。代わりに、4月は金融街を二分し、川の河口を横断して少し上流のMRT駅に到着できるルートを提案しました。そこで彼らは手入れの行き届いた都...