Saturday, November 12, 2016

what up, Prufrock

The theatre whiteboard read: 'Make Lancs great again!'

---

And the girl smiled at me
again today, wrinkling her nose
her hair tied up in a bun
and bags under her young
eyes, like shadows hanging
from the sun

---

Young guy playing
guitar outside primark
'Halleujah', 'he's good'
I said. 'He's only played
five chords.'

---

There are lots of teenage
girls in Preston on a Saturday
night, wearing ripped jeans
they seem to come in threes
and i feel guilty for noticing

---

I want to believe
but I have the facts
and reasons and inside
information and the polls all say
that I won't win

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Revision

 夕食後、ベアは湾のパノラマビューのために4月をエスプラネードに連れて行くことを申し出たが、彼女は翌朝早く空港にいなければならないと言って断った。代わりに、4月は金融街を二分し、川の河口を横断して少し上流のMRT駅に到着できるルートを提案しました。そこで彼らは手入れの行き届いた都...