Sunday, May 29, 2016

path of most resistance

Come to me all you who are weary
and burdened, and I will give you rest

Take my yoke upon you
and you will find rest for your souls

For my yoke is easy
and my burden is light


---


heart feeling so heavy lately



---


baby
don't you want my love
baby, here it is
no need to pretend
you don't want it
i won't say it again
come now don't be shy
this is the last time
don't be ungrateful
why
don't you want this
what's wrong with you
say something
you whore
open up
this door right now
before i break it down
last chance
you dumb filthy ignorant bitch
you self-righteous pompous hypocrite
why don't you want my love
you coward
you slut
you cu




i'm sorry
i'm so
so sorry
my love
you know i don't
mean it
i'll never do it again
i promise
my love
my sweet
now come out here
and forgive me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Revision

 夕食後、ベアは湾のパノラマビューのために4月をエスプラネードに連れて行くことを申し出たが、彼女は翌朝早く空港にいなければならないと言って断った。代わりに、4月は金融街を二分し、川の河口を横断して少し上流のMRT駅に到着できるルートを提案しました。そこで彼らは手入れの行き届いた都...