Saturday, May 12, 2012

残像 / turn off hovercrafts

given my the way my imagination behaves under normal (heh) circumstances, I do not take psychoactive drugs out of concern for my own safety

---

 anyone ever tell you you've got nice cheekbones?

[...]      no    I don't think anyone ever has

[nods and looks away]                they're not bad           just so you know


---

At the exact moment I entered your embrace, I grasped the fact that you didn't really exist (in my world anymore save in the form of an avatar made up of fiction and fact), but still I held on tighter and refused to let go, knowing full well that I'd eventually have to - carry out the bittersweet commission of life: to endure, carry on and not look back

---

hey  anyone ever tell you you're an exquisite creature?

    no

    good. that would be creepy



---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Revision

 夕食後、ベアは湾のパノラマビューのために4月をエスプラネードに連れて行くことを申し出たが、彼女は翌朝早く空港にいなければならないと言って断った。代わりに、4月は金融街を二分し、川の河口を横断して少し上流のMRT駅に到着できるルートを提案しました。そこで彼らは手入れの行き届いた都...