Tuesday, February 7, 2012

no surprises

we have to chase dreams, to stand still is to sink
into a realm of business ties and powerpoint slides
I'd rather have foolish rhymes and pithy lines
than to abide bedtimes and deadlines of all kinds
I want more than corporate crimes and parking fines
- to bask in a lifetime of sunshine
set me loose from this comfortable noose
the magic juice, fountain of youth
screaming truth from the top of a roof
gotta quench this thirst and end the curse
escape the hearse, call a nurse before it gets worse
but first examine my history of slavery
request the key and be set free from the old me
who had sold his own soul for fool's gold so easily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Revision

 夕食後、ベアは湾のパノラマビューのために4月をエスプラネードに連れて行くことを申し出たが、彼女は翌朝早く空港にいなければならないと言って断った。代わりに、4月は金融街を二分し、川の河口を横断して少し上流のMRT駅に到着できるルートを提案しました。そこで彼らは手入れの行き届いた都...