Saturday, December 10, 2011

layers


하고 싶은 아르바이트, a list:
Florist's assistant
Memorial park clerk
Cinema projectionist
Anime/manga hobby store shopkeeper
Comic book shopkeeper

---

My music teacher back in primary school told me if I drank too much carrot juice my skin and eyes
would turn orange. I always thought she was just being mean to me because I had forgotten to do the
homework. 9 years later, in university I learn about a condition called hypercarotenemia, which causes
a yellow-orange discolouration of the skin due to excessive intake of vegetables containing the pigment
carotene and I can't help but feel a little bit sad for having doubted her.

Still, she was wrong about the eyes though

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Revision

 夕食後、ベアは湾のパノラマビューのために4月をエスプラネードに連れて行くことを申し出たが、彼女は翌朝早く空港にいなければならないと言って断った。代わりに、4月は金融街を二分し、川の河口を横断して少し上流のMRT駅に到着できるルートを提案しました。そこで彼らは手入れの行き届いた都...