holiday checklist:
experience SS2 pasar malam again ✓
scout out prospective girlfriends there ✓
get an actual girlfriend (KIV)
---
so what do you do in your spare time?
oh, well, sometimes I write poetry on the internet - hey wait where are you going come back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The advertisement of a man - the cleverer you become the greater your capacity for (self )deception --- the ability of writing to edit a...
-
- what terrifies you? - the parable of the talents - care to elaborate? - I'm afraid of wasting my life. I'm afraid of squanderin...
-
Favourite novelist: Haruki Murakami why? A novel that mentions other novels in a way that makes you want to read them is a good novel ...
WTF
ReplyDeletethass how I roll
ReplyDeleteI have a friend who likes girls who smoke. And now another one who needs girlfriends pre-scouted from pasar malams.
ReplyDeleteI gotta say, sounds like you have pretty cool friends
ReplyDelete