Sunday, October 30, 2011
other fish
if only it were so simple
---
most writers are neither fully genius nor ghost
but quite often just a little bit of both
---
Twitter is like a virtual limbo, where the restless and other ghouls go to make their presence known
---
so many things become less awkward if you have drawings to go with them
---
but by the time I was ready to say what needed to be said, it no longer needed to be heard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The advertisement of a man - the cleverer you become the greater your capacity for (self )deception --- the ability of writing to edit a...
-
- what terrifies you? - the parable of the talents - care to elaborate? - I'm afraid of wasting my life. I'm afraid of squanderin...
-
Favourite novelist: Haruki Murakami why? A novel that mentions other novels in a way that makes you want to read them is a good novel ...
No comments:
Post a Comment